“Your GATEWAY to a career in HEALTH CARE”
Bonus: Provide First AID (HLTAID003) & Assist client with medication (CHCCS305C)
- A complete nationally accredited training program
- 4 Weeks classroom based training
- 3-4 weeks of work placement
- 8 hours practice in simulated hospital environment
- Manual Handling Training
- Qualified teaching staff
- All course material provided
- Work Place Health and Safety Training
- Employability Skills Workshop
- Employment within 6 months or money back guaranteed* full refund upon proof of unemployment benefits for 6 months from participant receiving certificates.
- 4 weeks classroom based training
- 3-4 weeks of unpaid work placement
- Practice in a simulated hospital environment*
Applied Care supports all participants through the entire process: from getting the relevant qualifications to securing casual employment to start your career in the Health Care Sector!
* Simulated hospital based practice available in the Hospital and Medical Program (HLT32512 - Certificate III in Health).